Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mark has had some ruff days.

Mark has had some ruff days. Please pray for his spirits to be lifted. I can't image how hard it would be to be in bed for a week and a half, be in pain, not be able to really tell people what you're feeling, how they can help you or to stop because there are not helping you. I think he is to the point he wants to be... done. I know he will come to this point many more times while he is getting better.But it's still hard to watch and know that he has to figure it out by himself. And all we really can do is pray and be there for him. So many people that have visited him have said, and I have felt the same way too, I wish I had some special way to make him all better or make it not hurt anymore. To bad it doesn't work that way. So right now if you want to help our family and Mark out, please pray for him to be able to keep that fighting spirit that we all know he has! Thank you for all of you support! We feel so loved and blessed to have all of you in our lives!

- Joann Spencer
(Mark's Wife)

No comments: