Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Luke's Birthday

It is Luke's b-day today, at the hospital I told Mark about our morning of give Luke breakfast in bed. About the presents that we gave him. Then Mark told me ( now when I say that he told me it means that we spend 10 minutes play 50 questions to know what he wanted to say) that he had a present for Luke. So then he told ...me that is was in the hospital room. Someone had helped him get a stuffed animal for Luke. And if you know Luke he LOVES stuffed animals! So whoever you are? THANK YOU! Mark was going to get a feeding tube put into his stomach today. But when they went to do it there was still some food in his stomach, so they will do that tomorrow. When the physical therapists came by, Mark showed off by moving his chest and stomach area. Which was very exciting. Later I asked him to do it again and he said no because it hurt to do it. Later in the day they came by and did some test on his nerve ending. It was a good day. I hope that they just keep getting better!

- Joann Spencer

(Marks Wife)

No comments: